This week’s favorite things are generally not school related. On Monday we spent the day cleaning and organizing the house so that we could go camping for a night at our trailer (parked 20 minutes away). By the time we got there we decided to stay until Thursday night because it was so beautiful and relaxing… and that pretty much sums up my week.
So I guess this week we played homeschool hooky. Here are my favorite things from the week:
1. SUN! It was gloriously sunny this week and I thoroughly enjoyed basking in it!
2. BUGS! The highlight of the camping trip was all the fun little critters we found hiding in the bushes. From giant moths to handfuls of colorful snails, we had a blast digging in the dirt to see what we could find.
3. COFFEE! Sleeping in a trailer with five kids all piled on top of eachother means EARLY mornings. I was very very happy to see my coffee each morning.
4. FAMILY! At home I can’t even begin to tell you the amount of things I have to do. We are trying to get ready for a move so I ALWAYS have cleaning and organizing, then homeschooling, then regular homemaking and then I work full time! AHHHH! I am in survival mode and going camping FORCES me to sit down and just enjoy my family, with no list in front of me.
Favorite things Friday Link Up
As someone who can’t seem to get a handle on my wardrobe no matter what I do I really appreciated the idea, I had never heard of it! If your clothes are driving you crazy, check it out!
The link-up rules:
1. Add a link at the bottom of the post you are linking OR my blog button to your post/sidebar to be eligible to be featured. This is important because the featured post also gets shared during the week on my social media!
2. Try to visit 1 or 2 other links. There are so many other amazing resources out there and we want to keep this linky active and social, so head on over and say hi, they just might say hi back!
3. Link up to 2 posts! I will visit each and every post that is linked up and comment so it is a great way to gain exposure and again, each week I choose a featured post to share with my audience and feature on my blog. Too much on your mind to remember another weekly link-up? Join the link-up reminder newsletter, you’ll get a message every Thursday to pop over and add your link! (This is NOT my regular newsletter, just a friendly link-up reminder)
Your Turn! What are your Favorite things/moments from the week?